Advice for newly diagnosed patients with writer’s cramp
I have noticed that with the evidence of this type of dystonia is common for people to confuse the symptoms and any trouble writing becomes characterized as writer’s cramp.
To avoid this type of situation, the patient should take the following precautions:
1) Make an appointment with more than one specialist;
2) Make the necessary examinations and see the differential diagnosis;
3) Find out about dystonia through reliable and academic sources;
4) Do not distress and lose emocional control when you find out that has the disease;
5) Learning to live with this disability and disease;
6) Find and enter a support group or online community.
I think the advice list is great…